Saturday, June 29, 2013

10 cards in less than 20 minutes

This card was inspired by a video I pinned on Pinterest.  (If  you follow me on Pinterest, it is under Cards.)  She made 10 cards in 20 minutes.  I adapted it to the CTMH products I had on hand and made 10 cards in less than 20 minutes...my secret: the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut© cartridge! Some cards I used pop dots for all of the layers of circles; but since that can mean extra postage, I made some with regular adhesive between the circles. I really like the touch of the pattern base behind the card.  I used a base of 4"x5 1/4" and trimmed my card to 3 3/4"x5 1/2".  These were just some cards I found on clearance at one of the local craft stores. The circle I cut on the front of the card was 2" (basically  because that was the biggest circle punch I found in my drawer!).  The layered circles were cut at 1 3/4", 1 1/2", 1 1/4", and 1".  I am envisioning fall cards with leaves, Christmas cards with snowflakes, and Valentine cards with hearts.  There are so many possibilities!  And this is perfect for the assembly-line, mass card production we do for holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment